Discover your emotional body and your very own healing powers! Your emotional life is the key for healing and development - for both yourself and your clients. In order to become a Feelings Practitioner yourself you train space-holding skills allowing processes to reverse and patterns to change. Feelings Practitioner Labs are about Last day ends by 4:00 pm.
Self-efficacy for holistic health
During Feelings Practitioner Labs you will discover where live and nature need conscious support so that self-healing can take place. You will experience the wider context of your individual symptoms all the way to the collective level.
A Feelings Practitioner Lab can be part of both your personal healing journey and a professional education or training.
• Health practitioners, psychotherapists, medical doctors and physiotherapists who are inspired by Possibility Management expand their abilities to initiate healing in the physical body by consciously involving the emotional body
• Possibility managers who sense a calling to be a healer are supported to set out on this path.
You will experience new dimensions of healing when dealing with symptoms such as sleep disorders, joint pain, grinding teeth, allergies, back pain, nervous disorders, allergies, inflammation, digestive disorders and many more…
You learn to provide innovative tools and means for releasing obvious and hidden emotional blocks. The Labs are training courses with an emphasis on practical application that complement and advance any therapeutic discipline.
• the creation of a healing field for all five bodies simultaneously (physical, mental, emotional, energetic, archetypal
• work on the individual psychosomatic context (beyond existing concepts)
• the resolution of trauma and blockages
• creative therapeutic teamwork including the client
• the empowerment of the clients into their own capacities and competences
• Creative collaboration with other practitioners
• Participation in up to date Feelings Practitioner research
Prerequisites for this path are the Expand The Box Training and at least two to three Possibility Labs. This guarantees that you have acquired a solid foundation in emotional work. Prior to your first Feelings Practitioner Lab you need to attend the Feelings Practitioner Basic Training. The Feelings Practitioner Trainer Team is happy to advise you.
If you would like to first get to know this work as a client, take the opportunity t
• participate in a “Clients’ Day” being an integral part of Feelings Practitioner Labs o
• arrange a one-on-one Feelings Practitioner session with the Trainer Team (live or online)
7:00 - 7:30 Silent Sitting 7:30 - 8:00 Physical Exercises 8:00 - 9:00 Breakfast 9:00 - 13:00 Morning Sessions 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch Break 14:00 - 18:00 Afternoon Sessions 18:00 - 19:30 Dinner Break 19:30 - 22:00 Evening Session
Discover your emotional body and your very own healing powers!
Your emotional life is the key for healing and development - for both yourself and your clients.
In order to become a Feelings Practitioner yourself you train space-holding skills allowing processes to reverse and patterns to change.
Feelings Practitioner Labs are about
Last day ends by 4:00 pm.