The pulse of the Earth is beating also in you. You can feel a touch of this pulse during the Lenzwald Event Days 2017, from 8-9 April, where you get to experience Lenzwald first hand and have the possibility to connect with people from the Chiemgau region, the Munich area and beyond.
The main focus will be:
- Networking (Hypernetwork Café)
- Gaining insight into regenerative agriculture (Next Agriculture)
- Guided farm and garden tour: How can life WITH the earth look like?
- Participation and cooperation with „Puls der Erde e.V.“
- Informal being together
- Spontaneous talks about current topics
Please find further information on this flyer.
Registration with Sonia Willaredt, +49(0)8630–9868648, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your visit and your co-creation,